Proteus is the result of the VentureTech (formerly i2rd) and Vipa Solutions merger in 2017, founded in 1993 by Dr. Don Nelson and Dr. Muhlin Chen, professors from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Computer Science Department. Both gentlemen recognized the need for software development to be a collaborative experience with a mix of business, technical, and feedback from end users to ensure success.
Over the years the technology has changed but our founders core principles and values hold true today at Proteus. Year after year, our clients have valued our honesty and integrity. They've trusted us to deliver best-in-class products and together we've developed a long-term relationship for business success.
What We Are
- Passionate. We always drive for success and see challenges as opportunities.
- Candid. We have meaningful, real and transparent communication.
- Positive. We see the glass as half full.
What We Do
- Commit to each other, our partners, our process and our mission.
- Create opportunities, partnerships, products and ventures.
- Give to our team, our partners and our community.
- Grow ourselves, our team members and our ventures.
ProteusEngage #1 Buyer Enablement Platform
ProteusEngage is the leading Buyer Enablement Platform in b2b sales and is the flagship product of Proteus.
Proteus, the result of the merger between VentureTech (formally i2rd) and Vipa Solutions, was originally founded in 1993 by Dr. Don Nelson and Dr. Muhlin Chen of the University Of Nebraska, Lincoln Computer Science Department
Dr. Muhlin Chen
Proteus is located in Lincoln, NE frequently referred to as the Silicon Prairie
Proteus has an in-the-trenches tested team of technology and business minded team members
Proteus has assembled leading teams of business and innovation minded individuals - driven by product ideas and execution